These enchiladas use rotisserie chicken and flour tortillas for a delicious meal that comes together in no time at all. The perfect solution for a homemade dinner on a busy night. Plus, they're so delicious you'll be licking your plate when you're through!
Makes 8 enchiladas
• 2 cups of cold rotisserie chicken meat, shredded
• 8 flour tortillas, fajita size
• 2 tbsp butter
• 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
• 2 jalapenos, seeded and chopped
• 1 8 oz package of cream cheese
• 1 16 oz jar of Sweet Creek Green Enchilada sauce
• 1 1/2 cup of shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Saute onion and jalapenos until onions turn translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Drop chunks of cream cheese into skillet and mix until creamy. Remove from heat.
- Pour half of the jar of Sweet Creek enchilada sauce into a 13x9 casserole pan. Place one tortilla on top of the sauce, spread a spoonful of cream cheese mixture in a line down the center of the tortilla, top with few shreds of chicken and a sprinkle of the Mexican cheese.
- Roll up the tortilla and push to edge of pan.
- Repeat until all 8 tortillas have been filled then pour the remainder of the enchilada sauce over the top of enchiladas and sprinkle with the rest of the shredded Mexican cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes until the sauce is bubbly. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.